Mark Fernandes wrote:
> On Mar 29, 8:34 am, Ali Afshar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Thanks for the heads-up. I have replied to that thread.
>>

> What an awesome project!
>
> Oh! How long have I awaited the integration of a UNIX shell with vim
> with python all inside a nice IDE. One question is PIDA cross
> platform?
>
> Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
It's our pleasure, we hope it is to your satisfaction!

PIDA + Vim is not cross-platform. In its current form it will run
anywhere an X-Server will run, so windows+cygwin should work.
Unfortunately we have no developers using Windows, so the driver has not
been there to make it fully cross platform.

Ali