Hello all,

Regarding the same screen shot, I notice the editor window has tabs.
Is this a property of PIDA or the editor. I'm looking for an IDE the
lets me use vim as an editor but also includes a file browser side
bar. PIDA is very close but doesn't quite have the behaviour I'm
looking for: when I click on a file on the file browser i want it to
be opened in a new editor tab. Currently PIDA appears to open it in
the same vim window. Can PIDA behave the way I've described?

Thanks.