Hey everyone

I just installed pida and looks awesome and feels really 'vimmy' :).
Good work!.
I was wondering if I can use it with git, everything points like it's
'automagic version control' no matter what I use, but still i seem
unable to do diffs or whatever, I'm using Ubuntu, pida 0.5.1-5.
Perhaps I'm missing a package or the ubuntu package is buggy? Which
are the files in charge of the git backend?.

greetings

Diego