What could be the reason that I can't download from the PIDA home
page,
getting this error:

-----
Your client does not have permission to get URL /files/
PIDA-0.5.1.tar.gz from this server. (Client IP address: 85.3.231.35)

You are attempting to perform an activity that you have insufficient
permissions for. If you feel this is in error, please contact the
project administrator.
-----

Do I need to be enabled by someone somewhere?
Thanks, Zdenek