Thank you for the feedback.

I'm afraid I didn't get your name in that email - so I'm not sure who I'm
talking to.

Ximin is the chap who expressed interest in developing a parser for the
University's published lecture list. I've copied him into this email. AFAIK,
it's not been started yet. Would you be in a position to help?

We can also import data from talks.cam and I'll be working to improve that
in the next few days, so all the public / departmental talks are visible.

Fergus Ross Ferrier