It's fucking amazing, and people are definitely taking up the bait, as it
were.

I get the impression that working on the basis of mypidge - events - for the
moment is the best idea, though that of course includes things like data
from lecture lists as well as basic functionality.

People were well sold on the idea of one place to go for events at the
freshers' fair, and maybe the web 2.0 fun [and I use the term whimsically]
can build on that when it's solid and sustainable.

Fergus Ross Ferrier