I remember you saying somebody replied before to say that each department
fills in their own page of the reporter separately. If that's the case, it
might just be easier to get a person doing each tripos-year to add their
courses. I'm considering doing this for Part II Psych as at the first
lecture in a module they hand out summaries of the lectures to come - giving
other people more of an idea about whether or not to attend.

Fergus Ross Ferrier