Fergus Ross Ferrier wrote:
> I remember you saying somebody replied before to say that each department
> fills in their own page of the reporter separately.

That was my director of studies; he was making an educated guess. I've emailed
the Reporter people directly to confirm. Also, on the website it says they're
planning to do the Lecture List in a format more suitable for online; they
might give me more information on this, and it might be more easily-parsable
than the PDFs.

> might just be easier to get a person doing each tripos-year to add their
> courses. I'm considering doing this for Part II Psych as at the first
> lecture in a module they hand out summaries of the lectures to come - giving
> other people more of an idea about whether or not to attend.

The Computer Lab does a copy of the lectures timetable which is trivial to
parse; I could easily create a program to do that. I don't think it'd be easy
to get someone for all the subjects * years, though. For now I'm just going to
wait for the Reporter editor to get back to me..