New question #53121 on Pidgin:
https://answers.launchpad.net/pidgin/+question/53121

Hi guys!

First, Thanks for this software. Pidgin is very good in my days (simple and
functional). but i have a question: how can can i see the buddy icons in my
Pidgin? I can see only the names, status, icon status, but the buddy icons dont
see to me. I put in "buddy details" mode. And the account are MSN and GMAIL...
(all contacts have msn -.- )

And can i see a buddy icon if this budy is in "block mode"?

Thanks for read and tyvm if u can answer me.

Tyvm

Pidgin Rocks, which is an answer contact for Pidgin.