Question #85835 on Pidgin changed:
https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/pidgin/+question/85835

CesarRz is still having a problem:
I'm using the hardy version of Ubuntu, 8.4, the issue is with MSN messenger and
with AIM, I don't use anybody else, I just don't know what I'm doing wrong, all
of my contacts show that they're off line, but I know they are not, on my
computer it shows that I'm available, do I have to invite my contacts in order
for them to get my instant messages? I'm new at this so bear with me.
Thanks.
Cesar.

Pidgin Rocks, which is an answer contact for Pidgin.