New question #104417 on Pidgin:
https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/pidgin/+question/104417

Hi,

i discovered a funny bug in pidgin/msn protocol , I realized that only my msn
account was being rejected while connecting to pidgin. From ebuddy or
webmessenger interface i was able to do so. So i thought it was really strange.

I also tried with aMSN and also I got problem while connecting. So I decided to
go to webmessenger and I deleted a couple of msn contacts and I realized that
THEN i was able to login to pidgin. It seems that after a big number of msn
contacts, the server rejects the connection of an client-site application.

Do you know this error?

Best Regards.

Pidgin Rocks, which is an answer contact for Pidgin.