From: Avaaz Staff [mailto:cityadmin...@avaaz.org]
Sent: 12 August 2014 4:34 AM
To: Avaaz Staff
Subject: [Pietermaritzburg] Meet your fellow local climate volunteers!

Dear Avaaz volunteers,

Thanks so much for stepping up and offering to help organise our climate
mobilisation on September 21st! This email connects you to the other volunteers
in your community.

Avaazers are pretty great people in general, but we've found that those of you
who are also willing to volunteer your time are especially lovely! We've asked
one of you to help everyone by facilitating, and they should be emailing you
soon to introduce themselves and give you a sense of next steps.

Email is a pretty simple tool, but it's also powerful. Use it wisely to
connect, encourage each other, and scheme, and you can change the world with
it. Good luck!!

With hope and gratitude,

Ricken, Meredith, Matt, Ana Sofia and the whole Avaaz team.

PS - Don't worry, your email address hasn't been given to anyone else, but if
you reply to this email it will go to all the volunteers in your community. You
should feel free to email the group, but also be responsible about sending too
many emails that might overwhelm people. Particularly in larger towns there may
be a lot of volunteers.