Dear Wiki user,
You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Pig Wiki" for change
The following page has been changed by CorinneC:
== Requirements ==
1. '''Java 1.5.x''' or newer, preferably from Sun. Set JAVA_HOME to the root
of your Java installation.
2. '''Ant''' build tool: [http://ant.apache.org/].
3. To run unit tests, you also need '''JUnit''':
== Building Pig ==
1. Check out pig code from svn: `svn co
2. Build the code from the top directory: `ant`. If the build is successful,
you should see `pig.jar` created in that directory.
3. To validate your `pig.jar` run unit test: `ant test`