Hi,

We have completed the move. Please give it a try and report any problems
you find.

Please discontinue using types branch since it will no longer be used
for active development. If you are a developer, create patches against
trunk rather than types branch. If you are a committer, please, commit
new code to the trunk rather than types branch. If you have any code in
types branch that needs to be committed, just create a patch out of it
and it will work on the trunk.

Olga