I am using Eclipse 3.4 (Mac OS X Version). The steps to configure it
properly are little different from those given in
http://wiki.apache.org/pig/Eclipse_Environment page. I will update
them shortly. So far I've updated http source for Subclipse Plugin to
latest 1.4 version in attached XML file.

--nitesh

--
Nitesh Bhatia
Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information & Communication Technology

"Life is never perfect. It just depends where you draw the line."

visit:
http://www.awaaaz.com - connecting through music
http://www.volstreet.com - lets volunteer for better tomorrow
http://www.instibuzz.com - Voice opinions, Transact easily, Have fun