Hi Guys,

As you know I am going to be out of the office from 3/20-4/3.

I asked you to cover the following areas for me:

Pradeep:

- Working with Solutions team to triage bugs and decide which ones need
to be fixed right-away. If in doubt, come and talk to him :).
- My hope is that we would not release any patches on the clusters but
if needed to be, Pradeep will be responsible for that. I will send
instructions on how to do this before I leave.
- Working with Denis to finish UI work and with Jay to transition
further UI work to his team
- Reviewing and committing patches for multiquery support

Santhosh:

- Continue work with Paolo
- Continue any Hadoop 20 support if needed
- Work with Giri to get release patches in

Alan:

- Eric's stuff meetings
- SQL project coordination
- Release

Please, let me know if you have any questions or if I missed anything.

Thanks,

Olga