Looks like no one is going to migrate my udfs for me, but getting some help
would be nice.  Looks like several things have changed and I am just wondering
if there is a guide out there to help, or if I can get some personal help.  I
did find this page http://wiki.apache.org/pig/PigTypesDesign

Here's a specific example.  In the current RegExLoader, I do this

ArrayList<Datum> list = new ArrayList<Datum>();

for (int i = 1; i <= matcher.groupCount(); i++) {
    list.add(new DataAtom(matcher.group(i)));
}
return new Tuple(list);

Well, it looks like DataAtom and Datum don't exist and I am not sure what to
change.

Though biased :), I think my udfs rather helpful, including
        1. load files based on a regex -
        2. load apache common logs -
        3. load files based on regex from pig latin -
        4. pull dates from apache logs -
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIG-476,
        5. extract search engine from a referer -
        6. extract host from a url -
        7. extract search terms from a referer -
        8. load combined logs - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIG-509
Guessing others may find such things useful so any help would be appreciated.
I think with a little help to get started I could likely do much of the work
myself.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Earl