I am having some problems with the docs that I will need to resolve tomorrow. I would like to keep the tree closed till then. If you absolutely need to make a checkin, please, go ahead and I will integrate your patch into the branch.
Thanks, Olga -----Original Message----- From: Olga Natkovich [mailto:ol...@yahoo-inc.com] Sent: Wednesday, September 09, 2009 3:31 PM To: email@example.com Subject: Preparing to branch for Pig 0.4.0 release Hi, I am updating the tree to make it ready for a branch for the release. Please, hold off any commits till this is done. I will send an email once the branch is created. Thanks, Olga