+1. I think Jeff's patch for the file system commands (PIG-891) also deserve some advertisement. Those commands are really handy to the end users.

Daniel

Alan Gates wrote:
+1. In addition to the new features we've added, our change to use Hadoop's LineRecordReader brought Pig to parity with Hadoop in the PigMix tests, about a 30% average performance improvement. This should be huge for our users.

Alan.