Over time, Pig is increasing its coupling to Hadoop (for good reasons),
rather than decreasing it. If and when Pig becomes a viable entity without
hadoop around, it might make sense as a TLP. As is, I think becoming a TLP
will only introduce unnecessary administrative and bureaucratic headaches.
So my vote is also -1.

-Dmitriy