Hi All,

We are planning to hold the next Hadoop India User Group meet up on 31st July
2010 in Noida, India.

The registration and event details are available at -
http://hugindia-absolutezeroforum.eventbrite.com/

We currently have the following talks lined up-

    -  HIHO<http://code.google.com/p/hiho/> - by Sonal Goyal, Meghsoft

    -  JAQL<http://code.google.com/p/jaql/>- by Himanshu Gupta, IBM

    -  Visual HIVE<http://www.intellicus.com/about/news_room/news_room.htm> by
Sajal Rastogi, Intellicus

Feedback/suggestions can be provided
here<http://www.linkedin.com/groupItem?view=&gid=2258445&type=member&item=24806598&goback=%2Egmp_2258445>.

The event is being hosted by Absolute Zero
Forum<http://www.eventbrite.com/contact-organizer?oid=530763518&s=1922317> and

We should be able to accommodate around 50-60 friendly people.

Regards,

Sanjay Sharma
www.impetus.com<http://www.impetus.com>

________________________________
Impetus is sponsoring 'Hadoop India User Group Meet Up'- a technology
un-conference on July 31, 2010 at Impetus Office, Noida. The event will shed
light on Hadoop technology and channelized efforts to develop an active Hadoop
community.

Click http://www.impetus.com/ to know more. Follow our updates on
www.twitter.com/impetuscalling .

NOTE: This message may contain information that is confidential, proprietary,
privileged or otherwise protected by law. The message is intended solely for
the named addressee. If received in error, please destroy and notify the
sender. Any use of this email is prohibited when received in error. Impetus
does not represent, warrant and/or guarantee, that the integrity of this
communication has been maintained nor that the communication is free of errors,
virus, interception or interference.