Hi Daniel,

Thanks, but that was not what I was actually looking. What I want to know is
for example, how the optimizer work when the bags' logical plans are
combined, or if all commands are reduced at the end to CO-GROUP commands,
how is this handled? I know from Pig's paper that the ORDER, and LOAD,
commands generate new MapReduce jobs, are there any optimizations for the
physical plans?
Thanks in advanced.

Renato M.