STORE A in 'somefile' USING MyStorageUDF($CONFIG_FILE);

On 11/27/09 11:42 AM, "Rekha Joshi" <rekha...@yahoo-inc.com> wrote:

Replies inline

On 11/27/09 11:21 AM, "V Satish Kumar" <satish.ku...@mkhoj.com> wrote:

Hi Rekhi,

>Rekha, actually :-)

I did not quite get this.

I know how to pass a param name and value from command line to pig
scripts and access them. But how do we pass the param name from pig
script to UDF? What will the syntax of the STORE function look like?

> something like below
pig command: ... -param CONFIG_FILE='<your_path_here>'..
STORE A in 'somefile' USING MyStorageUDF(CONFIG_FILE);

Thanks,
Satish