On 10/03/2012 04:50 PM, Chad Versace wrote:
On 10/03/2012 04:43 PM, Kenneth Graunke wrote:
On 09/28/2012 01:48 PM, Chad Versace wrote:

   /**
+ * A bitmask of these enums specifies visual attributes for the test's window.
+ *
+ * Each enum has the same value of its corresponding GLUT enum. That is, for
+ * each X, `PIGLIT_GL_VISUAL_X == GLUT_X`.
+ *
+ * \see piglit_gl_test_info::window_visual
+ */
+enum piglit_gl_visual {
+    PIGLIT_GL_VISUAL_RGB         = 0,
+    PIGLIT_GL_VISUAL_RGBA         = 0,
+    PIGLIT_GL_VISUAL_SINGLE     = 0,

Really weird that RGB and RGBA are the same.  I guess I would've expected RGBA
to be shorthand for RGB | ALPHA.  But that's what GLUT does.

At some point, I'd like to see double buffering become the default (so DOUBLE
becomes 0, and SINGLE requires you to specify something).  DOUBLE is really the
common case these days.

I agree. But I want to postpone this until all tests are converted away from
GLUT. Otherwise, the bitmask would have a different meaning dependent on which
test framework is used, the GLUT or non-GLUT one.

Definitely.  That makes a lot of sense.