On 10/15/2012 08:59 AM, Marek Olšák wrote:
> Hi Chad,
>
> waffle and/or piglit create an RGBA framebuffer even in the case where
> only RGB is requested, which breaks these piglit tests:
> - clearbuffer-display-lists (not sure
> - fs-texelFetchOffset-2D
> - fdo25614-genmipmap

Thanks for finding the bug. I just submitted a patch to fix
fs-texelFetchOffset-2D:
    util: Fix visual selection when using waffle

> Also, the read-front test is completely broken.

I'm still looking into read-front. This test used to work with waffle. I must
have broken something as the piglit patch series evolved.

> Thankfully, waffle can be turned off in piglit, which I didn't know until now.

Thankfully, waffle will allow us to test GL core profiles and GLES3, and it
doesn't spam the screen with windows that steal your input.