On Wed, 2019-06-05 at 17:48 -0400, Matt Arsenault wrote:
> > On Jun 3, 2019, at 12:46 PM, Jan Vesely <jan.ves...@rutgers.edu> wrote:
> >
> > Does rocm do anything special other than using compute rings?
> > What was the HW you tested?
> I don’t think so. This is on gfx900
>

> > I checked that raven can reboot after gpu hangs/crashes (not suspend,
> > but that's probably one of many raven problems). I'd like to check
> > carrizo/iceland too, as that's the machine that get accessed remotely.
> >
> > Other than that I think it's OK to just put default 30s timeout on all
> > CL tests, even debug build of LLVM shouldn't need more than that.
>
> Do you know where this goes?

The test base class has a timeout attribute, and the invocation uses
self.timoute. I think just adding self.timeout = 30 to PiglitCLTest
constructor should suffice, adding a timeout attribute to the
PiglitCLTest class might work as well.

Dylan, is there a preferred way to do this? will the commandline --
timeout take precedence?

Jan

--
Jan Vesely <jan.ves...@rutgers.edu>