On Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 2:29 PM, H. William Welliver III
<b...@welliver.org> wrote:
> After a few weeks of messing around with libraries, I’ve got a windows build
> of Pike with a reasonably complete set of modules ready for testing. Please
> have a look and let me know if there are any problems or modules that would
> be advantageous to add.

Compared against the Pike 7.8.700 build that I had previously been
using, all that's missing is Bz2 and SDL, neither of which is critical
to me. (SDL.Music is a prereq for an optional feature for Gypsum, but
one that I don't think anyone actually uses.) It's looking good so
far; not seeing any problems.

Was this off a completely unmodified source tree? Of the changes I
made to get the MinGW build working, at least a couple look like
they'd be necessary on any compiler, like Nettle/nt.cmod needing
nettle_config.h included. If that works unmodified on the MS compiler,
I'll have to go back to the drawing board with those patches.

ChrisA
  • Pike 7.8.86... H. William Welliver III
    • Re: Pi... Chris Angelico
      • Re... Peter Bortas @ Pike developers forum
        • ... Martin Nilsson (Opera Mini - AFK!) @ Pike (-) developers forum
        • ... Peter Bortas