Both of these have been discussed previously, but now they're posted
as topic branches in the main repo. (I've also pushed a few
non-controversial GTK2 changes to the 8.0 and 7.8 branches.)

Branch: rosuav/pango_xy_to_char

Adds a new method xy_to_char() to the GTK2.Pango.Layout object,
parallel to xy_to_index(). It'll be slower, as it has to do more work,
but it feels cleaner. Pike code constructs Pango layout objects using
Unicode strings, not UTF-8, so getting back character indexes makes
more sense than byte positions.

Branch: rosuav/naglingcontrol

Adds a new method nodelay() to Stdio.File to control the TCP_NODELAY
flag. This is definitely debatable, as there's now starting to be more
of a proliferation of flag-controlling methods. Would it be better to
have a single method to set/reset flags? How should detection of
available flags be done? (With the nodelay() method, the presence of
the function implies its callability.) If this were Python, we'd have
a lengthy python-ideas thread and probably a PEP to discuss this. :)

Thoughts?

ChrisA