On Sun, Aug 23, 2015 at 5:50 AM, Per Hedbor () @ Pike (-) developers
forum <10...@lyskom.lysator.liu.se> wrote:
> Ok.. I accidentally commited about half of the changes to 8.1, without
> the other half (I did a 'git push' but aborted almost directly when I
> noticed it was pushing 8.1. However, it seems aborting does not stop
> the commiting, and in this case a lot of the commits were not actually
> included).
>
> To fix this I just did a merge of the string split to 8.1. I assume
> there are alternative solutions, but there had been other commits done
> as well, and the merged commits are spread in time (some are merged),
> so in order to fix it quickly I just basically did the full commit.

It mostly works, but I did find one problem: some GTK signal
connections don't seem to work. Reverting part of the staticification
fixes it; I've committed such a reversion to branch
rosuav/nonstatic-gtk-strings if anyone wants to eyeball it. Is there
any way to verify that the reversion won't break anything?

ChrisA
  • spl... Marcus Comstedt (ACROSS) (Hail Ilpalazzo!) @ Pike (-) developers forum
    • ... Per Hedbor () @ Pike (-) developers forum
      • ... Marcus Comstedt (ACROSS) (Hail Ilpalazzo!) @ Pike (-) developers forum