Stephen R. van den Berg wrote:
>Agreed.  The trouble is finding them.  The problems are triggered by
>destruct-races, and therefore hard to reproduce under controlled circumstances.

I might have found something, in the Shuffler.  The error (if it actually is
what we're looking for) was already present in Pike 8.0.  But since the
Shuffler code in 8.0 and older is hopelessly broken in other ways as well, it's
non-critical to backport only this (unless you'd backport *all* Shuffler fixes).

I test-applied a commit here locally, and will let it run tonight.  If it
still hasn't coredumped in the morning, I'll push it to master tomorrow.
--
Stephen.