Hi Bill, Merry X-mas!

> I ve cut a new version of Pike 8.0 that includes the missing change
> log entry as well as a minor fix that hopefully fixes a compile
> error in the latest version of macOS. The builds all look good so
> I m going to declare this an official stable release. Please feel
> free to upload binaries; I m going to start working on a set of
> macOS releases. Unless something goes horribly wrong in the next 24
> hours, I ll announce the new version in a few days.
>
> http://pike.lysator.liu.se/download/pub/pike/all/8.0.1116/

Congrats!

And now there's a corresponding ebuild for Gentoo in the pike-overlay.

> Also, what s the status of Win32 builds? I think my build
> environment is a bit out of date relative to the last few releases.

The Roxen build system continously builds for Win32 (and some other
platforms) and uploads the results as alpha releases.

> Bill

        /grubba

(BTW: Sorry for the previous empty message, it was due to an issue
with my keyboard)
  • Pik... H William Welliver
    • ... Henrik Grubbström (Lysator) @ Pike (-) developers forum
    • ... Henrik Grubbstr�m (Lysator) @ Pike (-) developers forum