On 2012-12-18 18:19, Serafin wrote:

to make it more user-friendly I would like to see this feature as popup
window with all addresses listed and check-boxes next to them.
Also you'd need Restore button on this popup, which would invoke real
restore action

ok, I modified it, please check it out on piler.aaa.fu.acts,hu. When you click on the 'Restore message to mailbox' link, then an overlay comes in
where you can select the checkboxes, then click on either 'Restore' or
'Cancel'. So try it, and let me see whether it's any better.

Apart from that - my customer requested to have the possibility to
restore email not only to recipients but also to senders; but as I
understand you have to work on backend to 'feed' interface with data

wait a minute. Do you mean that your customer wants to have even the From: address in the selectable checkboxes, even if the email arrived from outside?

Currently you can restore the email to your own domain addresses, eg. what
you defined on the Domains page.

Janos