Hello,

On 2013-12-03 14:04, edenilson de paula wrote:

I need the function: Automated searching per time period; results
delivered by email or view in other frame.
Is there any possibility to implement?

there is. Please describe it in a more detail, for starters
I'd like to know the following:

- how do you suppose to specify the search query? (via an api, or
specifying it in the command line by an administrator, etc)
- in which user's name to perform the search?
- when to perform the search?
- how many search hits do you want? (by default there's a limit to 1000 hits)
- is it a reoccurring search or a one time ad hoc search?

The search could result a list of hits (each with a date, sender, recipient(s),
and subject) with a link to the given message.

I think I also need a special link which lets the recipient of the search
result (perhaps an auditor) to see the given message, or perhaps a link
to the search results already made ready (anyway not decided yet, it depends
on your requirements).

Janos