We received a request to pull emails to-or-from three emails from a certain
date forward.

We tried several different search methods, and I used the Sphinx advanced
search criteria to come up with something like the following:
(from: ema...@domain.com| ema...@domain.com |
ema...@domain.com<mailto:ema...@domain.com>)
When we ran this search, we seemed to get the proper amount of emails, but no
text appeared in the email results. If we released an email, the email released
correctly (text and images were present).

We were finally able to get the complete search results we needed, by using the
following search:
from: ema...@domain.com|ema...@domain.com|ema...@domain.com | to:
ema...@domain.com|ema...@domain.com|ema...@domain.com, date1: 2015-09-18

Is there a specific order that search terms need to be? Why did the initial
search not include the email text? Also, is it possible to change the *.eml
filename to better reflect the email, perhaps using the subject, for example?

I also can't figure out how to search for times. Adding time to a date
(YYYY-MM-DD hh:mm:ss) changes the search to incorrect results or gives no
results whatsoever. What gives? (aka, I feel like I'm doing this wrong. Am I,
or is this a bug in the search?)

Piler -V results: 1.2.0-master build 919

--
Regards,

Stephen R. Risinger *  Systems Administrator  *
srisin...@meintl.com<mailto:srisin...@meintl.com>
Meetings & Events International  |  www.meintl.com<http://www.meintl.com/>