thanks for the replies. Perhaps it's worth to share what you did
on the windows side, eg. what commands you ran, etc. before running
pilerimport.

Janos

On 2015-10-28 16:14, Cristiano Manzoni wrote:
pilerimport -i exchange.test.local -u
test.local/userwithrights/usermailbox -p Password -P 993 -x 'Junk
E-mail'

On Wed, Oct 28, 2015 at 4:04 PM Jason Caspersen
<jason.casper...@3tsystems.com> wrote:

Hi everyone, I'm having some trouble trying to import the legacy
email from my Exchange 2010 server.

Long story short, I used the instructions from
http://www.mailpiler.org/wiki/current:importing-emails [1]

I need to impersonate each user, because I don't have access to the
AD password.

I have "full access" setup correctly and can view the mailbox email
using OWA http://mail.domain.com/owa/n...@domain.com [2], however
when I try use Pilerimport using the following format:

pilerimport -i mail.domain.com [3] -u domain.com/superuser/username
[4] -p superpassword

I get an error:

login failed, server reponse: A1 NO LOGIN failed.

On the flip side, if I know the users password it works correctly

pilerimport -i mail.domain.com [3] -u domain.com/user [5] -p
password

Has anyone successfully imported their Legacy email using IMAP
without having to reset the users AD account?

Thanks,

Jason Caspersen

Links:
------