So, after running into a couple of issues already documented on this list and
resolving those, I think I'm down to what is hopefully my final challenge.  To
this point, I have Piler receiving e-mails and my Zimbra servers successfully
sending all of the e-mails over for archival.  That works great.  I can log in
as Auditor and see all of the e-mail messages in the system, search them, etc.
The issue I'm running into is visibility into, for example, my own e-mail
messages under my account.  If I log in under my account using my e-mail
address and LDAP credentials, the login works perfectly fine.  However, when I
search (even just clicking search to display the most recent results), it comes
up blank.

I think it probably has to do with my...ummm...unique...LDAP configuration.
We're running Zimbra, which has its own LDAP built-in.  However, with Zimbra,
we're pointing to our Novell eDirectory tree for authentication.  We don't
store any of the distribution list stuff inside eDirectory, so we're not really
looking up group membership there - just doing authentication and e-mail
address lookups.  When I do my search, I see the following in the
/var/log/maillog file:

piler-webui[32450]: sphinx query: 'SELECT id FROM main1,dailydelta1,delta1
WHERE        MATCH(' (@from  | @to ) ') ORDER BY `sent` DESC LIMIT 0,1000
OPTION max_matches=1000' in 0.00 s, 0 hits, 0 total found

I'm not entirely sure what that line should look like, but I'm guessing that's
not correct, especially since it returns 0 results.  If I log in under the
auditor account and search for messages that contain my address in either from
or to, I get plenty of hits.  So, the messages are there, the system is
indexing them, but something about my account isn't working quite right.

Any hints would be greatly appreciated!

-Nick

==
This e-mail may contain SEAKR Engineering (SEAKR) Confidential and Proprietary
Information. If this message is not intended for you, you are strictly
prohibited from using this message, its contents or attachments in any way. If
you have received this message in error, please delete the message from your
mailbox. This e-mail may contain export-controlled material and should be
handled accordingly.