From: Warren H. Prince [mailto:wpri...@princelaw.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 1, 2015 7:52 AM
To: Janos SUTO
Cc: piler-user@list.acts.hu
Subject: Re: New Install issues

I apologize for the confusing emails.  Just to clarify, I have set up a virtual
domain, plier.princelaw.com on the mail server, and an account named archive.
arch...@piler.princelaw.com is receiving mail on the mail server.  There is
currently about 81M of new mail in archive/new.  I think we’re good on this
side.

Piler is installed on a separate Ubuntu server.  Postfix has been removed from
that server.  Mysql is installed and appears to be working well.  The problem
is that Piler doesn’t appear to be fetching it’s mail.  I can do so on the
command line as I indicated previously, but it is not automated.

Thanks again for all the help.