Hello Mahmoud,

On Sat, 16 Jan 2016, Mahmoud Ramadan wrote:

I've successfully configured Piler integration with MS Exchange 2007 using Jornaling and everything
is working fine. But i have an issue with Exhange Impersonation,I've configured user
"mahmoud.aly" to get full access on user's "jack.gee" mailbox using the:

#add-mailboxpermission jack.gee -AccessRights FullAccess -user mahmoud.aly

And i've verified the new permissions But when i use the following command on Piler it
takes sometime and then i get a connect() message as output and when checking the Piler i
did NOT see the user "Jack.gee " mailbox messages imported into Piler !

#pilerimport -i mail.telnsec.com -u telnsec.com/mahmoud.aly/jack.gee -p
mahmoudalypassword

connect()

So how to fix this issue ? any help will be appreciated,thanks in advance.

I think the imap server doesn't respond on port 143, try on 993 (imaps), ie. add the -P 993 to pilerimport, and try again.

Janos