On 2016-02-29 13:37, Mahmoud Ramadan wrote:
Update: I noticed something weird ! When i changed the Piler contact
settings in Exchange to enable " Use MAPI rich text format" then all

please don't, as it forces exchange to transform the email, and this
practice may contradict with some regulations.

the messages received in rich text format are label as " Message is
Verified " BUT off course can NOT be displayed well as Piler does NOT
support archiving E-Mail in rich text format.

actually, piler can process rtf attachments by using unrtf.

And when i switch the setting again to disable " Use MAPI rich text
format" , the archived messages can be displayed fine BUT with "
Message Failed Verification ".

I'd like to get a complete non sensitive email. Select a message,
click on the download link, and let me see it. Also please confirm
that you have upgraded the gui as well.

Janos