On 06/20/2016 04:24 AM, Mahmoud Ramadan wrote:
> msql>  select * main1,daildelta1,delta1;
> ERROR 1064 (42000): You have an error in your SQL syntax;

I think the spirit here is to sanity check to ensure the
indexer.delta.sh and indexer.main.sh crons are doing their thing...
filling sphinx with stuff.  If the counts are zero, the crons need help.

MySQL [piler]> select count(*) from main1; select count(*) from
dailydelta1; select count(*) from delta1;
+----------+
| count(*) |
+----------+
| 32971970 |
+----------+
1 row in set (0.80 sec)

+----------+
| count(*) |
+----------+
|    24832 |
+----------+
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

| count(*) |
|     3256 |
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

<http://indexer.main.sh>

--
James Macdonell
Information Security & Emerging Technologies