Hello Carrie,

On 2016-07-12 23:10, Carrie Knox wrote:

The issue that I am seeing is that when I login as admin@local and
select administration -> users, no  existing users are listed.   I
would expect to see the admin@local, auditor@local and
listarchive@local accounts, but instead I am seeing "Not found" for
existing users.

If I select "Add new user" to re-create the listarchive@local account
it reports that the Username is an Existing User.

I'm not sure where to begin in resolving this issue.

hmm, it seems odd. I'd check the user table in the piler database, and
see if it looks correct. Also as admin@local try to create a new user, eg.
us...@sgi.com (I assume you have set this domain in the domain settings
page).

Also try to debug the sql queries to see what's going on: edit system/database/mysql.php
and add the following to the beginning of the query() function:

syslog(LOG_INFO, "sql: $sql " . implode(";", $arr));

then see the mail log for the sql queries, and try to run the same statements
using the mysql client and see the results. Let me know how it goes.

Janos