I suggest you to check it, then see it for yourself
if this is what you are looking for.

Janos

On 2018-03-27 20:12, Thiago Lima wrote:
Hi Janos,

I'd like to provide Piler as a service. A customer is a domain
onwer/admin.

On Tue, Mar 27, 2018 at 5:43 AM, Janos SUTO <s...@acts.hu> wrote:

Hello,

please define customer. Btw. check out the accounting feature on the
admin dashboard. If you had your domains added on the gui, then a
summary should be generated. Again, see accounting on the admin
dashboard.

Janos

-------------------------
FROM: Thiago Lima
SENT: Tue Mar 27 09:57:51 GMT+02:00 2018
TO: piler-user@list.acts.hu
SUBJECT: Re: Welcome to piler-user@list.acts.hu

Hello guys,

I'm doing some tests with mailpiler to implement here in a Brazilian
email provider.

It's possible to measure the volume of emails or storage each
customer uses?  There's any kind of reporting that shows usage or
something that can allow me to charge the customer per usage?

thanks alot

On Tue, Mar 27, 2018 at 4:52 AM, <piler-user+h...@list.acts.hu>