 From:   <s...@acts.hu>
 To:   Piler User <piler-user@list.acts.hu>
 Sent:   7/25/2018 3:59 PM
 Subject:   object oriented storage backend for piler

Dear piler users,

I got a question recently whether piler supports Digital Oceans' object
storage
(called 'spaces', see https://www.digitalocean.com/docs/spaces/ for
more).

Since piler uses files at the moment, the answer is no. However, I find
it
an interesting concept, and actually it makes sense to store the data
(held
in files currently) as objects in Amazon S3, Digital Ocean spaces or
even
in minio (which is an open source implementation) of the concept.

So, my question is if anyone would be interested in beta testing such
a version of piler? Note that I can't promise any timeline when piler
will support an object store.

Janos

PS: Pokud vás zajímají naše technické webináře, přihlaste se k odběru našeho
Youtube kanálu .