From: Katterl Christian <c.katt...@asamer.at>
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2019 2:46 AM
To: piler-user@list.acts.hu
Subject: Upgrade Instructions 1.3.5

Hello,

is there any special upgrading instructions for 1.3.x to 1.3.5?
On the website, I could not find info for this?

BR, Christian

Christian Katterl
Teamleader Technical IT

[cid:image002.png@01D4FE63.F817E540]

Asamer Baustoffe AG
Unterthalham Straße 2
4694 Ohlsdorf
Austria
tel  +43 50 799 - 2511
mobile +43 664 811 54 99
email c.katt...@asamer.at<mailto:c.katt...@asamer.at>
www.abag.at<https://www.abag.at>

This message is confidential. It may not be disclosed to, or used by, anyone
other than the addressee. If you receive this message by mistake, please advise
the sender.
Firmenbuch: Landesgericht Wels, FN: 407726y, ATU 68646334

you have received this email in error please disregard. This message may
contain confidential information and is intended only for the individual named.

For more information about our privacy policy and how we process data, please
visit our website and use the Privacy Notice link located on the main page.