Hello,

On 2020-08-27 09:57, Yann Lehmann wrote:

Due to a server dysfunction of our mail-server, our piler server could
not archive mails for several weeks.

As most of our users do not delete mails from their inbox very often,
there is a good chance that most of them could be imported.

However, when I try to import from our IMAP-server (pilerimport -i
server -u username -p password), I get a response, that plaintext
without SSL/TLS is not allowed.

Is there a way to connect to the IMAP-server with SSL/TLS enabled ?

yes, use the -p 993, and pilerimport will automatically try using tls.

Or you may even try the util/imapfetch.py tool to do the same. Note that
imapfetch.py only downloads emails. Then you need to process the downloaded
emails with pilerimport.

Janos