From: Jeremiah Poling
Sent: Friday, July 1, 2022 13:42
To: Piler User <piler-user@list.acts.hu>
Subject: RE: fetching mail from office365 after Microsoft disables "basic
authentication"?

Thank you!

--Jeremiah

-----Original Message-----
From: s...@acts.hu <s...@acts.hu>
Sent: Friday, July 1, 2022 06:03
To: Piler User <piler-user@list.acts.hu>
authentication"?

[EXTERNAL EMAIL] DO NOT CLICK links or attachments unless you recognize the
sender and know the content is safe.

Hello Jeremiah,

I'll try to come up with something usable starting at here:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/54189837/python-o365-authentication-when-basic-authentication-becomes-deprecated

Note that I'll prefer the imapfetch.py utility to get emails via imap.

Janos SUTO