Dear piler-users,

the current gui is nice, but quite outdated by now. It's based on
bootstrap 3.4 with jquery. So recently I've been working on a new gui.

So far the search page is ready to show, which most users interact with.
I've deployed it to the demo site. Visit https://demo.mailpiler.com
(you'll find the login details there), and after logging in, visit
https://demo.mailpiler.com/x for the new gui.

Main features:
- bootstrap 5.3 + vue.js 3
- mobile friendly layout (it looks fine even on my phone)
- support for dark mode - based on your browser's preferences
  (be sure to try both the dark and light themes)
- new layout: the main area is divided to left + right
  giving more like a webmail feeling, instead of the previous
  upper + lower layout
- no more paging links: when you scroll down, the gui detects
  if you reached the bottom, and automatically loads the next
  page data as well, appending them to the current list
- no more left side checkboxes: there's a toggle icon in the
  upper left corner to select/unselect all messages
- shift click selects/unselects individual messages

A few details still may need some polishing, but it's what I
have in mind for the next major release, so feel free to comment,
provide feedback or even fixes :-)

Janos