From: pinhole-discussion-admin@p at ???????
[mailto:pinhole-discussion-admin@p at ???????]On Behalf Of Jim & Kathy
Blodgett
Sent: Sunday, January 11, 2004 12:53 PM
To: pinhole-discussion@p at ???????
Subject: [pinhole-discussion] Re: camera swap

"Camera swap"?  Did someone say "camera swap" maybe an ongoing rotation?
That's a GREAT idea!  Count me in. I have a bunch of different cameras -
that's one of my favorite things about pinhole work, coming up with new
cameras.

So what do you think...maybe use each camera for two weeks, then send it to
the next person on the list?

Maybe just set up the list like the one for the recent New Year exchange?
Just join the list by a certain date, then everyone mail a camera to the
person after you on the list on a certain date, then every two weeks after
that?  Be easy enough to organise, huh?

Man oh man, I'm likin' the sounds of this.

hope this doesn't fizzle.  Even if just a few people want to do it it could
work.

Waiting on the edge of my chair - Jim