From: pinhole-discussion-admin@p at ???????
[mailto:pinhole-discussion-admin@p at ???????]On Behalf Of ellis CORY
Sent: Sunday, December 28, 2003 1:07 PM
To: pinhole-discussion@p at ???????
Subject: Re: [pinhole-discussion] Return of the King's Aragorn a
Pinholer!

From: "Kate
Fancy way of saying "inkjet print"-hehehe

No, ordinary inkjet will probably only last on display in daylight for about
10 years, archival pigment print
is supposed to last for 80-100 years, hence the 'archival' note. I
understand this was to rival silver prints, whic last longer any way.
Hope this helps.
       Ellis
Nice shots on this URL, but help needed: What is a "archival pigment
print"???
Taco