From: Michael Healy [mailto: emjayhe...@earthlink.net]
To: pinhole-discussion@p at ???????
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 13:48:17 -0700
Subject: Re: [pinhole-discussion] Powder vs. Liquid

[clip] ... when you call Photo Formulary for ingredients, there's a
good<br>chance you will have to have your name added to John
Ashcroft's<br>Terrorists-against-American-Freedom
neill" <gbmcne...@hotmail.com><br>To: <Pinhole-Discussion@p at
???????><br>Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2003 12:53 PM<br>Subject:
as convience, It would seem that liquid would be faster.<br>><br>> are there
any downsides to liquid?<br>><br>> thanks in advance for your
thoughts...<br>><br>> gregg b. mc
the list as PLAIN TEXT only - no HTML <br>Pinhole-Discussion mailing
list<br>Pinhole-Discussion@p at ???????<br>unsubscribe or change your account
at<br>http://www.???????/discussion/<br>

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.